4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Dry brain

What are the causes and treatment for dry brain? Which has been shown on a CT scan. The patient has high bl...
Poster

Pancreatic Cancer?

Pls doctor I am worried about my mother's health. She has been ill for long now... She stools occasionally...
Poster

Heart attack survivor lifted a vacuum, will she be okay?

My mother is 53 and has just had a heart attack. During a fight with a significant other she lifted a vacuu...
Poster

Eye Pain

Dear Sir, From last 2 days i am suffering from eye pain. Actually the pain is in my right side eyebrow. I...
Poster

Post-op pain

I had a laparoscopic left inguinal hernia repair with mesh exactly three weeks ago. I am having a lot of p...
Poster

MS and Hepatitis B Vaccine

I'm interested in getting the Hepatitis B vaccine. My father has MS. Should I NOT get the vaccine because o...
Poster

Ears packed

So I had some headphones in, and sometimes they'd get loose and nearly fall out so id push them back in... ...
Poster

I'm not sure if I should be worried

I'm having extreme pain in my chest and upper back. It's a dull pain I can't really explain but it hurts. I...
Poster

Can facial trauma affect the sense of smell/taste?

About a year and a half ago, I was mugged and they broke my face along my nose, orbitals, and sinuses. Over...
Poster

Strange "ball" type lump behind belly button??

A few days ago I noticed I had this pain in my stomach. I noticed it throughout the first day whenever I wo...
Poster

Nasal Problem

My one nostril remains blocked. Both of them exchange sides after 2 to 3 hours but one of them remains bloc...
Poster

What's happening to me?

Every once and a while (actually occur more often as of recently) I yawn and all of a sudden I can't breath...
Poster

Upper stomach pain through upper back/shoulder blade area

I have been experiencing this upper stomach pain that radiates into my upper back/right shoulder blade area...
Poster

Moth Ball Breath

What could be the cause of this smell. I do have allergies and get tonsiloliths, even though tonsils were ...
Poster

Cervical Radiculapthy

I had pain & stiffness in neck, shoulder & triceps. I consulted a doctor, he prescribed me medicines and pa...
Poster