4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Rectal bleeding

Please Help! My girlfriend that is 17 said her stomach was hurting so she went to use the restroom and thou...
Poster

Removal of leg cast, child with leg brace aftercare

My 5 to son recently had leg cast removed, for a broken femur on leftside. He is now in a leg brace for the...
Poster

Will ingrown toenails heal themselves?

I'm an 18 year old male with an ingrown toenail, a result of terrible toenail cutting. After it looked infe...
Poster

Seizure information

Is it safe to take garcinia weight loss pills while taking lamictal? I'm not epileptic, but I'm on seizure ...
Poster

Dizzy, tired, blurred vision

Hi, my 15 year old daughter has been getting dizzy and having blurred vision either after she first stands ...
Poster

Should a person drive who is taking the below flu medication?

Does the following flu medication influence the person taking it's eye-sight/driving ability? 1. DPH Syrup...
Poster

Rust colored toenails

My fingernails are normal, but all of my toenails are turning orange.
Poster

Hematoma clotting?

Hi, I have a hematoma on my thigh after a motorcycle accident, bruising has gone down in the past 2 weeks s...
Poster

Swelling/cold foot a week after fracture

About a week after fracturing my toe (the one next to the big toe), my foot has swollen a bit and has becom...
Poster

Episodes of feeling faint

I had a second episode this morning of feeling faint, sweating, clammy skin, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea las...
Poster

Do I have an ovarian cyst?

I have had on and off pain in my right pelvic area that sometimes goes around my side into my lower back. ...
Poster

Anxiety and STD.

I tested negative a year after a possible exposure to a STD or AIDS. I had sex with a girl in July 2013 and...
Poster

Joint pain

What could be causing me to have joint pain in my fingers and toes? It started about a month ago with just ...
Poster

Need to diagnose an infection in fingers and toes

I have a chronic infection that comes and goes in my fingers and toes for 3 months and resisted 2 rounds of...
Poster

Persistant ED

I am 34 years old born with transposition of the great arteries. I have had a mustard procedure and the lef...
Poster