4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Fast tachycardia with slow pulse?

Hey, I have mitral regurgitation with normal LVEF and ventricular tachycardia. Sometimes I get tachycardia ...
Poster

Pain

I was hit by a fridge yesterday was very large. My legs and my left arm are bruised. I have this pain since...
Poster

Flea problem

I've had flea bites for the past 5 days and they are getting worse. What should I do? Can I do anything to ...
Poster

Where to go now?

My sister has gotten a MRI at her brain and spinal cord but everything was normal. The only doctors she has...
Poster

What can be done to help post-concussion issues?

I fell and bounced the front of my head off concrete 4 months ago, ever since then I fall asleep randomly, ...
Poster

swollen redness

Two weeks ago while I was at work my right eyebrow started to hurt quite badly. It was swollen, red rash, a...
Poster

anxiety / depression

Do you have to be diagnosed with anxiety or depression to actually know you have it?
Poster

Something stuck or anxiety

Hello So...I've been eating sunflower seed 2 weeks ago and I think I did get one to be stuck in my windpi...
Poster

Psychiatric Help

I am having trouble controlling my actions and it feels like I am always getting in trouble and having gene...
Poster

Throwing up for 17 days

I've been throwing up for 17 days straight. I went to the doctor and they gave me meds for acid reflux. I'v...
Poster

Will marijuana show up on or affect thyroid or hormone level tests?

From about July 14th-25th I smoked marijuana a few times a week. Now, next week I am getting my thyroid and...
Poster

Lumbar MRI Results

Have an appointment for back pain next Monday. Just got MRI and this looks troubling. Should I request an...
Poster

Is this oral herpes?

I'll be laying out a lot of factors that contribute to why I think it may be oral herpes or thrush, but I a...
Poster

Suffering from anxiety and depression and will it go away.

I have been on Celexa since mid June on 40 mgs and I still do not feel better. MY PAST 12 years ago afte...
Poster

Diarrhea and abdominal pain

Have had abdominal pain for the past 5 days. Feels better with alka seltzer. Just got watery stools today, ...
Poster