4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

what does a subcutaneious mass mean on nose?

i have a bump on my nose.. its been there a while, dr requesting i get a ct scan..littlie pain, but could ...
Poster

symptoms of a heart attack in women

I am a 46 year old woman with fibroidmyalgia and4 herniated disks in my back so I am usually always hurting...
Poster

vertigo associated migraine

What is the best treatment/medicine for.a 70 yr.old woman also with cardiovascular myopathy
Poster

no appetite, and uncomfortable gullet

hi. i have recently (the past 4 days) been having little to no appetite throughout the day. then in the eve...
Poster

Changing my sleep Medicine

Dear Doctor, I use 10 mg Dreamax (Zolpidem) tablets every night befor going to bed. I srarted it with 5 mg...
Poster

Possible Labral Tear left hip age 58 female, no recent trauma, on feet all day, prior sports injuries, skiing, horse back riding. nothing broken.

I have lost a lot of internal and less but some external rotation of my left hip. Along with that it is get...
Poster

poop

does green poop mean anything or just to many veggies?
Poster

Performance Report dots on tongue

I got this dots on my tongue they don't hurt but I just want to if is something serious?
Poster

joint injury

My wife dislocated her pinky toe and it was suggested that the only way for it to heal without having a rod...
Poster

joint repair

My wife disjointed her pinky toe and it has been suggested that she have a rod surgically implanted in orde...
Poster

Head aches body aches

Shooting pain in head, neck an shoulder pain along with being nauseous. Stomach upset as well.
Poster

Surgical Question Need To Know ASAP

Hello I was wondering what would be the situation with going to school after having a bone spur removed (fr...
Poster

food poison or meningitis

I'd have had horrible gas since sunday, then monday ive had green diarrhea. Then today I threw up an had ba...
Poster

pain

I'm a 43 year old women and the lower part of my back hurts and feel like it spreading to my spine
Poster

throwing up skin like stuff with food and it smells

Could it be a piece of stomach or what? stomach hurts. could i die??
Poster