4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Could I have Psoriasis Arthritis at my age?

I have joint pain in my hands (between my joint knuckles not on the actual joints). My right hand has froze...
Poster

Chronic Fatigue, No Idea Why

13 years w/chronic fatigue. Worse with heat &mild exertion. Everything makes me sweat. Showering makes hea...
Poster

hard phlegm

This is moist to what normally comes up my throat. I have hard phlegm in my throat every night I take musin...
Poster

Rheumatoid Arthritis & Counseling

I have recently been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and have been having a difficult time adjusting to...
Poster

Insect sting 40 hrs later - still having symptoms

40 hrs ago I was stung in my big toe by an insect. I think it may have been a scorpion. For reference here ...
Poster

Aspirin and valproic acid interaction

Hello. Can I take aspirin (500mg) for tension headaches if I'm also on Depakote ER 1000 mg/d. ? Like 1-2 ti...
Poster

Black Sputum

A friend of mine is coughing up black mucus, has general malaise, pitting edema and has suffered from reocc...
Poster

Chest Pain When Exercising

I'm a 26 year old male. I weigh 330 and have started working out with a friend of mine. Cardio and weights....
Poster

Bad labs

I have an 18 month old female child. Recently had labs that came back with many very off. Alk phosphate was...
Poster

Rapid PSA rate Increase

61 yr old Husband's base line PSA 1.3 But in one year PSA increased to 3.1 (The last three months we...
Poster

not sure if someone hits my head or not?

Hello doc this is the most important question for my life I will appreciate your help a lot! Why can't I ...
Poster

hard phlegm

For the last few weeks I have hacking to get my throat clear and hard phlegm comes up. What is it and what ...
Poster

STD

Can I get STD or HIV via licking feet or touching vagina?
Poster

Bump on my eyelid

I have a bump on my eyelid for 3 days now. It might be growing slowly, and the color is like my skin, somet...
Poster

Double Vision when looking up

I have been experencing double vision when I look up with both eyes. It also hurts; like a squeezing pain a...
Poster