4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

What does melanoma look like?

I have some spots. They are making me nervous. What does melanoma look like?
Poster

What caused my violent and sever shivering last night?

Hi. Last night around midnight I woke up in bed shivering cold. It was not a normal shiver though and the r...
Poster

Pleurisy

Was diagnosed with Pleurisy but physician believes that my problem is not a serious condition. Tested at em...
Poster

had laparoscopy surgery but the doctor left the endometriosis that was on my bladder

I just had laparoscopy surgery on 5 / 13 / 15 for endometriosis. My doctor took out the endometriosis and a...
Poster

Dull ache in left thigh and hip

I have a dull ache in my left thigh and hip. I don't feel any pain at all when I'm moving but more when I'm...
Poster

Red, irritated, peeling skin on both middle fingers

Hello, I'm a 24 year old female. For the past few years I've noticed that the fingertips of both ...
Poster

I sniffle all the time

I sniffle all the time constantly through the day. Should I be concerned? It's really annoying to people ar...
Poster

I fainted

I recently missed two days of my amlodipine. I had a moderate amount of alcohol and fainted. Is the stopp...
Poster

Pain/headache

I woke up with pain like a headache on my left side of my forehead. It hurts when I rub my left eye.
Poster

Ear problem

I have numbness in my ear but no pain other than a head ache
Poster

What could it be?

My mother has symptoms of vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain ( comes and goes ), weakness, headaches ...
Poster

Bleeding during sex

Is it normal for some who just started having sex, to bleed lightly during sex? It's my first 3 times and i...
Poster

Hypersomnia

I currently take 10mg of Ritalin twice a day for my hypersomnia but I still find myself falling asleep. Any...
Poster

Severe Abdominal and Intestinal Pain

I have been having severe abdominal and intestinal pain since 9 p.m. last night. I think it might be bacter...
Poster

red spot on my eye

Is this something I should be seen for? I can feel a little pressure toward the section of the eye with the...
Poster