4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

can't sleep

why can' i sleep
Poster

Is it normal for new glasses prescriptions to hurt?

Hi, I use contact lenses for myopia and wear glasses at night (very rarely), and recently my prescription f...
Poster

salt vs.lemon pepper vs. sea salt vs. 650mg.potassium salt substute

Which is better? Sea salt 590 mg.per sev.? Kosher salt 480 mg. Lemon pepper 230 mg.. Or no salt add.,no sod...
Poster

Appendicitis

One of my 13-year old twins recently had his appendix out. Hoping to avoid that with my other one. Anything...
Poster

thyroid

I want to go see an endocrinologist about my thyroid for weight loss, but I want to make sure I really need...
Poster

pace maker

I have a pace maker I have'nt been looked at sense 2012 I feel like something is wrong. How would feel if w...
Poster

candida/Dysbiosis

im going to get lab work to see if i either one of these is causing my problems, i have all the symptoms. i...
Poster

is pain associated with cancer

I have had 2 surgeries (both left and right breast) for breast cancer along with radiation (8/12 & 5/5) I d...
Poster

Stomach pain above my belly button

I have pain about an inch above my belly button. It hurts to apply pressure, and I've been constipated on a...
Poster

frequent urinating

i have been on tamsulosin and finasteride for about 4-5 months now. however, i still always have to urinate...
Poster

GASTRO DILEMNA

I HAVE REFLUX & HEARTBURN. FOR 25+ YEARS I HAVE BEEN TAKING OMEPERZOLE. MY MD HAD ME DO A BONE DENSITY TEST...
Poster

Tachycardia

The Boy 17 years old diagnosed with abnormality Hart beets.Some name of this Tachycardia ,syndrome B. ...
Poster

Chiseled lumbar

My lower back wouldn't crack & my doctor said it was chiseled. What does that mean besides it's completely ...
Poster

bad breath and night sweating

dear doc, i have very bad breath , its coming from abdominal area, my teeth are fine. i do burp a lot, ...
Poster

chlamydia

my boyfriend has chlamydia and i got pregnant i did a test if i had chlamydia but it came out negative that...
Poster