4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Stomach

Hi, for the past few days my stomach have been giving me pain in the middle of my tummy, it becomes worst ...
Poster

max heart rate

I am 44year old. Exercise regularly. Sometimes, I push myself so that my heart rate goes beyond my MHR for ...
Poster

Chest pain? Possible broken rib?

I have the middle of my rib cage hurting. Whenever I stress my body even in a slight way it hurts? It comes...
Poster

Midnite

Is 'Midnite Pm' safe to take for an average 18 year old male? Will it cause side effects? And should I see ...
Poster

BLEEDING MOUTH

MY FATHER TAKES BLOOD THINNERS, AND WITHIN THE LAST HOUR, REALIZED THAT HE HAS BITTEN HIS TONGUE, AND HIS M...
Poster

What is the probability of being HIV positive?

Good evening! I am an American citizen living in Mexico City. I am a married man, and I have used tr...
Poster

Numb Lips

Recently my lips have started to have a tingling sensation. It normally happens when I turn my head or make...
Poster

Left Abdomen Pain Turned Lower Back Pain

I was earlier experiencing dull, uncomfortable pain in my lower left abdomen. I believed that this was due ...
Poster

Drug reaction

I am currently on Bactrim 800 mg. twice a day. I started last Friday. I have noticed that all my joints are...
Poster

thyroid nodule

I had an ultrasound done on my thyroid. The report stated there was a 4.4 cm hypoechoic heterogenous vascua...
Poster

arm pain

I've been  suffering from some tingling and pain in my arms especially the left one for about 10 years now....
Poster

vomiting blood

Nausea after eating then vomiting blood, not a lot but bright red. Headache followed. Also I've been having...
Poster

Biopsy Result

Histologic section show gallbladder tissue with a fibromuscular wall lined by tall columnar epithelium. The...
Poster

3ml injection in deltoid

I administered IM Ceftriaxone 250mg to a 16 year old patient of average weight. I mistakenly over diluted t...
Poster

fistula

Please tell me good medicine for fistula!
Poster