4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Extreme Jaw Pain

I have extreme pain from the right side of my jaw that seems to be coming from the joint. It comes from rig...
Poster

Signs of a stroke

My 50 year old uncle was drinking in the sun yesterday got up passed out for a couple seconds and urine on ...
Poster

Forehead left side of head numb

I got jumped at a club about 2 weeks ago and I was given a broken nose two black eyes about 4 days of heali...
Poster

White matter hyperintensity t2/FLAIR

25 y/o female, BP 100/60 normal 65" and 170lbs with wiggly lines in field of vision, problem stops after 30...
Poster

Pinched nerve and strained muscles

Does acupuncture help with pinched nerves?
Poster

Meniscus replacement

After a ski accident, I had most of my meniscus removed. I am still always in pain and would like to ski ag...
Poster

How can I sleep better?

I do not sleep well and try to take over the counter pills to sleep better. What could be the problem? I ha...
Poster

Are nose bleeds a sign of a larger problem?

what can I do about frequent nose bleeds?
Poster

Organic food and skin products

Is organic actually worth the price?
Poster

trouble breathing through my nose

The inside of my nose feels tight and blocked when I sleep at night. What could this be? When I get up and ...
Poster

What can a chiropractor do for me?

At what point should someone with hip pain go to a chiropractor. I am not overweight but my hips (mostly ri...
Poster

Ingrown toenail

Is there a solution to ingrown toenails? I have had them since I was young and they keep getting infected.
Poster

Best cleanse to detox

I have been feeling sluggish. Is there a diet or cleanse you would recommend?
Poster

When should I be worried about an irregular heart beat?

I have an irregular heart beat and sometimes when I go to the doctor they notice and other times they do no...
Poster

Stomach ulcer

My doctor told me I have a stomach ulcer. What can I do to decrease the pain? How long will the ulcer be th...
Poster