4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

chronic pain and lumps in right nostril & new lump on the side of the right ear

I noticed a small lump on the right side of my ear by the top of the jawbone that is very painful to touch ...

breathing difficulties

My daughter is in the military and experiencing wheezing and tightness in her chest during her three mile r...

My neck

I have a lump in my neck, and I feel it on the other side too but I feel it more on the left. It moves too ...

head injury

I got hit by a metal pipe awhile ago and started having headaches. now I have symptoms like staring all da...

Heartrate too low?

Hello, I am a 26 year old male, 5'7", 220.7, not that fit but have recently lost 80 pounds and seemingly he...

How long after surgery should pain last? Its abdominal surgery, 4th this year, open and approx 8" in length...

I drank alcohol with a concussion?

Hi, I'm 17 years old, and I got a minor concussion roughly a week ago. Most of the symptoms went away ...

Is this a mental condition??

My dad is 64 years old and has severe constipation, anxiety, numbness in his arms but only during sleep, bu...

Lumbar pain

Hi.I had a fight with my brother during which he smacked me on the floor of tiles.I went for mri of left kn...

Weird bowel issues

I'm 15. Recently I have had blood on the toilet paper when I wipe, but not seen on stool except very little...

Throat culture

What does ' Normal throat flora isolated after 48 hours ' mean in a throat culture report? ...

How to lose weight in the face?

Good morning - I am a 28 year old male. I am in the gym 5 to 6 days a week, weigh 165 lbs, and I am 5'10. I...

I believe I have insomnia. What should I do?

Please help me, is my girlfriend pregnant?

I always wear a condom when I ejaculate. The only times I don't wear it are in the beginning minute about o...

calf pain

half way through the day yesterday my calf area in my left leg started to hurt very badly. since then i hav...