4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Prescription too strong?

My eye doctor told me a prescription could be too strong and he has heard people complain about vision bein...
Poster

Juice Cleanse

Is there a quality juice cleanse? I wanted to try one but have hear mixed reviews. I am only looking to det...
Poster

Sweating

My boyfriend is 44 yrs old,and he sweats a lot every night in bed ,and it's bothering the hell out me .What...
Poster

tummy hurts

Tummy hurts feels awlful. What can be my first steps to find out what is wrong?
Poster

Ear Pain

I have ear pain, is there anything I can do to fix it?
Poster

supplement to help grow hair

Is there a supplement or vitamin I can take to help stimulate my hair to grow? I am 59 and losing my hair.
Poster

Cold sores

How do i get rid of a cold sore faster . Dont have money to buy any medicine for it
Poster

Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have RA. Nothing helps the pain or the ability to think and function properly except 10 mg of hydrocodon ...
Poster

pulmonary hypertension and exercise

is climbing stairs detrimental to the health of a person with pulmonary hy upstairs for instance an upstair...
Poster

Rheumatoid Arthritis

I have joint pain in my hips, fingers, and knees etc. the only pain medication that helps me get through th...
Poster

Congestion

For the past few months I have not been able to breathe out of my nose. When I wake up in the morning it is...
Poster

Back Pain

I have a very sharp pain in the upper right part of my back. What could it be?
Poster

Diet

I had a kidney transplant a few years ago.I was thinking of going on a completely raw diet. Is this okay co...
Poster

headache/tingling/scalp numbness

I am having scalp numbness/tightness and headache, severe stiff neck and lower back pain both sides. I am ...
Poster

Blocking nose.

I have nose blocked for a month already. I do not sure what the reason is. I start to feel that I have dif...
Poster