4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

belly fat

I had a baby 7 years ago i lost weight everywhere but the bottom of my belly. how can i get rid of it?
Poster

Stent Placement (Kidney Stone)

Hi, I was in the hospital for 3 days and got discharged on Friday because of kidney stone. They did a cy...
Poster

Any idea for my feet?

How big of lesion can be? Should I continue to use TCA gel or change to use Acid pads? If I press on lesion...
Poster

What should I do next? and What is it?

My lesions like corns, I had been treated with acid pad for a week only the big one middle of sole and cont...
Poster

Mary Bridges

What makes flare up in joints turn red and itches bad very warm. Any time it's start out with tiny bumps i...
Poster

heel pain

What can I do to releave painful heel pain
Poster

My dad has babesiosis and his fever is not going away

Hi, my dad is having a fever of 100.5 and it has been fluctuating these past days. He went to the hospital ...
Poster

Urination

I am male and had weird conditions the past 3 days. On day 1 I had a frequent urge to urinate. On day 2 the...
Poster

Pink eye?

I'm concerned that I have pink eye. My eyelid is swollen and it hurts when I blink but the white of my eye ...
Poster

back pain

what can I do for back pain?
Poster

Acid reflex

I get a bad headache or feel nasusa I eat and spit throw up about 3 times a week i am only 25 years old not...
Poster

sinus head ache

My sinis hurting me everyday I cant seem to get rid of it what can I take for my sinuses
Poster

how shuold i gain my weight?

what are affective ways to gain weight
Poster

vomiting blood

Vomiting blood and I have hot and cold flashes. Can't keep anything down
Poster

Toe Nails

For a while now my toe nails have been turning whitish and get flaky. Lately it is has been spreading to al...
Poster