4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

C diff

86 year old father with c diff, a fib & chf. 2 rounds of flagyll failed. Antibiotics have worn him out and ...
Poster

Very High SED rate

SLE patient. My Sed rate recently was ">140". It has never been that high even when admitted to hospital fo...
Poster

pain in the stomach and rectum

Why am i feeling such pain in the stomach connecting to my rectum ?
Poster

back pain

I have several herniated disc in my back and neck. As I stepped up on the first step I heard a popping nois...
Poster

Getting sick after sex

Hello, my girlfriend has had this problem with getting sick after sex. She's been like this since the first...
Poster

two lumps on arch of feet

I work a lot on my feet and all the sudden I started noticing a lump on my left foot now I start noticing a...
Poster

Diastolic CHF

Can diastolic grade 3 chf cause a high diastolic bp?
Poster

possible aspirated food

2 days ago I choked on a McDonald's sandwich and my friend gave me the heimlich. I felt some come back up b...
Poster

Bowel & Leg Nerve

Lately I have pain running from the small of my back down my left leg to my foot especially when my bowel i...
Poster

fibromayalsia

I have severe joint pain in my neck and back which are common. But I have really bad joint pain in my hands...
Poster
Poster

hearing voices

I was wondering if there is any way a ear infection can cause someone to hear voices and hear things from a...
Poster

Pain

Chronic pain in lower back and hips
Poster

more red lines in the white of the eyes

why would there be more red lines in the whit of the eyes
Poster

candida/Dysbiosis

i asked my dr to get me lab work for possible candida/dysbiosis and got the results back and everything s...
Poster