4 Reasons Why Ask DoctorBase is the Most Efficient Way to SEO and Establish Your Brand Online

1. Ask DoctorBase is a free service for patients on the DoctorBase platform - currently servicing over 6 million American patients of record.
  2. All answers submitted by healthcare professionals (you) are for entertainment purposes only and do not constitute doctor-patient relationships. All patients must agree to this before using Ask DoctorBase.
  3. Our software and our Marketing Engineering staff review each answer and optimize your answers for keywords valuable to your specialty. It is a well kept secret that doctors (you) - not SEO consultants - are the ones who have the most valuable content prized by search engines. Ask DoctorBase "unlocks and optimizes" your content in the most efficient manner possible with today's technology.
  4. Finally, the doctor who provides the most popular answer - "the Featured Answer," gets an added benefit by allowing patients to write rave reviews about your expertise - reviews that are submitted to both Google and Google Local through our Preferred Data Provider relationship.

Ask Dr. Molly if you have questions or want a personal session on how to best use Ask DoctorBase for maximum marketing impact.

Molly Maloof, MD

Director of Clinical Content
@DoctorBase

Posts in General Health

Browse all topics

Recent Activity

Female Teen Athlete with extreme low pulse rate

My daugher is 16 plays V. Basketball & runs track. Everytime she has to go to a school nurse or clinic due ...
Poster

lump of raw flesh

I have a lump of raw flesh on the side of my big toe, which slightly overlaps my toenail. I have tried to t...
Poster

Sudden, regular nosebleeds in adulthood?

I am female, 37 years old, no children. I'm in good health besides migraines, which I usually get once or t...
Poster

Pancreatitis without lipase elevation

Dear doctor, Recently, I am experiencing seriously disabling back pain (with cold sweat) at middle left si...
Poster

Why does my heart feel heavy?

Good day,doctor! I'll try to keep it short: I feel like my heart is a little heavy and is beating on the ou...
Poster

aglucose tolerance curve

Dear Sir Madam, I had a glucose tolerance test (75gram) yesterday. My results: -5.29(fasting blood glucos...
Poster

Red swollen shin

I hit the front of my shin few weeks back with a metal chair, I swear I saw stars I hurt so bad. I still ca...
Poster

Possible/primary diagnosis to what am i suffering

my shoulders up to my hands and fingers are severely in pain but not all of the time it is by rhythm. Every...
Poster

Is it hayfever?

I have a blocked and runny nose with a facial pain/pressure on the left side in the upper cheek, eye and fo...
Poster

Hands

I noticed over the last 2-3 weeks that while walking (like thru a mall) my hands will begin tingling and it...
Poster

Ear pain

Hi I've been having constant pounding pain in my right ear. And I'm also having trouble hearing out of it. ...
Poster

Do I need glasses?

I've been experiences changes in my vision and I am unsure whether or not I need glasses. When I was younge...
Poster

Blood in spit only when urinating

My husband spits up blood only when he urinates. We visited his physican no issues found in cray or blood....
Poster

Pain Around Belly Button due to heavy weight lifting

Hello Dr. , I am feeling pain around my belly button because i try to lift 35 litter...
Poster

A lot of symptoms here and there that have been bothering me recently.

in the past year, i get pleghm in my throat, have to spit it out, had bronchitis last winter. over the past...
Poster